sel's spot

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A good days work...

Ahh well a good honest days work. I'm a Secretary for an Architects (PD Architects), start at 9.00am and finish at 5.30pm but I don't actually get home till 6.30pm because i have to catch a bus (depressing or what!) I can drive i have a little 'M' reg. Fiesta and it's bright Red. I'll put a photo of it on here. I love it to pieces but i want an Audi A3, but that's changing the topic.

So anyway, work was good, relaxing, nothing much to do, its a quiet period but will pick up soon. Going round to my boyfriends in abit (Kieron) he's just bought an Xbox 360. He wants a playstation 3 but thats not coming out till christmas and he caved in to the Xbox (laughs). Gonna give him a challenge at Ridge Racer 6, even tho he will beat me i still give him a race or two :)

Well bloggers, i'm about to log, finish my wine, and head off. But if you want to keep on reading my brother has a greater blog spot: www.garethsbrain.blogspot.com

Really funny.

Anyways, see you soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter