sel's spot

Friday, March 24, 2006

If I had a brain, I would be dangerous!!!

Well bloggers, another day, another dawn (or whatever it is!)

Well after leaving you all yesterday, in my lunch hour, with my 'what-to-do this evening?' scenario, I developed a wonderful and marvellous migraine (yes you should feel sorry for me1). Yes, it was the best one yet. So I didn't meet up with Rosey and Emily, because my head hurt and i wasn't going to go round Kierons either. However, Kieron rang me to see how i was and i told him bout my head blah blah blah and he convinced me to go round 'cos he wanted to see me (awww bless!) so i did, my head was slightly better but not by much. Anyway i arrive and Stuart wasn't there but I knew he would be soon.

After about half and hour, Stuart arrived and he started playing on Kierons Xbox 360. I felt a little crappy a this piont because I wanted to join in, i'm not allowed to play a co-op game with kieron and even if i asked, i still wouldn't get a go. But anyway, i didn't care from then on because i cuddled up in Kierons bed and fell asleep.

So basically in summary: I didn't see i friends, I didn't see Kieron, but i did get rid of my migraine :)

So well then, tonight we are goin round to Kierons mates house Steve and Natalies. Yes i know it's another night in a row for gaming but me an Natalie get on really well so i sit with her and have a girlie chat.

well that's it for now bloggers, only 3 hours and 15mins before i finish work - Yippeee!

See you all laters xxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

Ah yes. Well done sister, given time your baby-blog will grow in to a sprawling metropolis of words and comments like mine, Adams, and johns. Remember that in the "template" section you can add all sorts of HTML goodies if you can find them. (Just look at my shoutbox and map-counter!) You can edit colours and, if you can research it enough, implement animations and special FX. Stay a true blogger and one day you will be the second greatest blogger of all time!!!! (obviously I will be first!)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Rosey said...

I am rather upset you didn't meet up with Emily and I! THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED!

Mwah x

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter