sel's spot

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Are you a photo person?

Well sticking with the photo theme, I though it was about time you met some of the people I talk about in my blogs. (By the way that's Kieron with me in the last blog!)
So here's the introduction:

From Left to Right: Rosey, Jen, Dan, and Moi!

Another one of me, with my gorgeous Kieron!

My best mate Paddy and his lovely girlfriend Natalie

Emily trying to hide (but I wil get you!)

See I told you I would get you Emily, hehehe

My mum's friend Jackie, and my very silly mommee!

Well bloggers that's all for now, hope you enjoyed this brief tour of my friends, see you soon!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosey said...

Oh yay! I was going to email Paddy and see if I could have copies of these photos, and the very next day you post them! YAY!

(I have a very good reason for asking for the pictures, by the way, but I'll tell you more about it when I next speak to you. It's a cunning plan!)

These pictures are super cool by the way. As are all of us, because we rock like that. So there.

Mwah x

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter