sel's spot

Monday, January 07, 2008

What Am I Doing?

Hello there people

Well this will be a short post from me this week as i have already blogged Monday and Tuesday on my last blog (see below) so i will finish the week off.

So Wednesday 2nd January and it was my first day back at work. My alarm went off at 6.45am and what a shock to the system that was!!


I started to get ready and for the first 20 minutes of me getting up i started to forget what i was doing and what i needed, but with a cup of tea down me i was finally ready.

I got to work and switched on my computer and started to feel miserable. I know it's greedy but i wanted another week (or two) off from work, Christmas holiday's went too quickly!

Everyone shortly followed me in and we all greeted each other and chit-chatted about what we had all done. There wasn't really that much work to do so the day went by fairly slowly for me. I spoke to Kieron at lunch-time and he was feeling the same as i was, so i tried to cheer him up as much as possible.

That evening me and Kieron just watched tv whilst consuming some of the last of our Christmas alcohol stash!!!

Thursday work was just the same really slow and tiring, and i couldn't wait to go home. Thursday evening Kieron played on Call of Duty 4 with his mates, all i could hear was screaming and shouting at the tv, he says its fun to play!

I sat and watched my soaps and then i watched the first episode of Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack. They have a bunch of youngsters (aged between 18-21) who all have a skill or a talent, but everyday a Celebrity comes into the studio and becomes Big Brother for the day. They can get the housemates to do whatever they like and it's very funny!

Matt Lucas (Vick Pollard, Margarie Doors from Little Britain) was the first Hijacker but at the moment it's Ian Wright.

Friday work was slow again and i couldn't wait to get home. Me and Kieron had a chinese for tea which was lovely, i sat and played Mario & Sonic on my Wii for abit before watching some random telly.

Saturday was a nice day, i did some tidying up and some washing, then i went down to mum's as usual although mum wasn't feeling very well.

I left mum's about 5pm to get back so i could watch Villa vs Man U in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. It was a fairly slow game in my opinion, Villa was playing safe (although i don't blame, not with our record against Man U) but unfortunatley that went out of the window around the 80 minute mark when Wayne Rooney came on the pitch. Man U ended up winning 2-0, better luck next time!

My good friend Becky was going to pop round in the evening but she wasn't feeling very well. Me and Kieron had spaghetti Bolognaise for tea and then decided to go to the cinema. We went to see I Am Legend with Will Smith, which has been given poor reviews but we wanted to make our own minds up and to be honest it was fairly good. Me and Kieron certainly enjoyed it and there are a few morals to be learnt from the film.

When we got back we watched some tv and then went to bed.

Sunday was another relaxing day, we went and did the shopping and then started our sunday lunch. We had bought a small joint of lamb and it was very tasty!!

For the rest of the afternoon i just lay about doing sod all until it was time to go to nan's for some tea.


I think i will leave there for now viewers, so cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter