sel's spot

Monday, December 17, 2007

Am I Coming or Going?

Well hello once again people, the weeks just keep flying by!!

So what have i been up to...well....

Last Monday at work my day was cut in half as i was chosen to deliver some drawings to a planning consultant in Solihull so i got on my 50 bus back towards home, got in my car and drove to Solihull. I have been to the offices once before so i knew exactly where i as going (good 'cos i hate getting lost!)

Monday evening because our hob now worked we decided to have egg and chips it was the best meal i've had in ages!

We then sat down and decided to watch Fantastic 4 on dvd.

Tuesday work was really quiet, some of lads were out on site as it was a handover day (basically when we hand the keys to the tenant!). Finally it came to 5.30pm to leave but i knew i wasn't going anywhere when i saw the traffic. I sat on my bus in town for a good 45 minutes before moving anywhere!! But i amazingly got home just in time for my tea.

After i had my tea i quickly got changed and went down to my nans as dad had come back from America the previous night and he had some prezzies to give us.

He bought me and my brother a t-shirt from the Harley Davidson factory - very swish! I stayed for about an hour and then went back home as i was knackered.

Wednesday work had picked up abit which i was thankful of, as it meant my day went by nice and quickly (even though it was spent doing filing!).


Wednesday evening me and Kieron had a chippie night, which was yummy! And then we watched boring tv.

Thursday was pretty much the same as Wednesday to be honest which is very dull and boring so i will quickly move on to Friday because...


........ it was a first Christmas meal with Armstrong Burton.


We left our offices around12.15pm, me, Paul and Tony went in Peter's car and everyone else followed with Malcolm.

We got to the restaurant Pier 39 around 12.45pm. We ordered drinks and sat having a chat. It wasn't long before people from Armstrong Burton arrived and sat down for our meal. The meal itself wasn't too bad apart from there could have been more of it!!

The drinks kept coming and soon it was absolute bedlam, we were singing and laughing (although the waitresses weren't!), there was decorations and poppers everywhere - it was a good laugh!

After dessert we moved from the tables to the bar area before moving on to the Aprés bar round the corner, although i decided i had had enough by then so me and Mike walked down to the train station.

I got into Kings Norton station for about 5.30pm where Kieron was waiting for me in the car park. Still being hungry and Kieron having had no tea, we called into the Chinese!

For the rest of the evening we watched the usual tv, before going to bed.

Saturday and it was mine and Kieron's mini anniversary of being together - 3 years! We weren't doing anything special for it but we wanted to be together.

We went and did our food shopping in Sainsbury's and started to pick up items for Christmas. Once we got home i started putting the shopping away whilst Kieron did some lunch for us. Kieron's dad Tony called in with our Christmas cards and he stayed for awhile and had a cup of tea!

Me and Kieron had lunch and then went over towards Aston where his friend Alex now lives to see his house. It's a lovely semi-detached and very well decorated. His girlfriend and their baby were there as well as they had just started to move their stuff in.

We stayed a couple of hours to have a catch up and a gossip before heading back towards home to see Steve and Natalie - phew!

We had a good laugh and watched Team America which is brilliant! Very slapstick but funny! We didn't leave theirs till gone 12am - i was shattered!

Sunday morning me and Kieron went and saw my nan & grandad for abit as we didn't see them Saturday afternoon. We had a cup of tea and a little tipple and then we went and saw mum & Gaz for the same reason.

We had a little drink of Baileys before going home to prepare our Sunday lunch. We had Roast Beef with all the trimmings and it was delicious.

Later that afternoon me and mum popped round to see, Gill, Alf and Craig as we had cards for them and we hadn't seen them in a while! Aunty Gill is really funny and me and mum were laughing within seconds!

I quickly called back home before setting out again to go down to nans for tea as usual!



So i think that's me update so untill next week - cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter