sel's spot

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Go and Surprise Me!

Hello, hello, hello to you all.

So it's another update for my blog, and i've had quite a relaxing week.

So last Monday work was average, very busy with the phones but as far as actual work i hadn't got much to do so i couldn't wait to get home.

I also got Kieron a new book to read by Raymond E. Feist, he's an American fantasy writer and he is very good. I didn't know alot about elves and mythical, magical creatures but when i read his first book called Magician i didn't need to as he explains, in very precise detail, the characters and creatures he introduces. It's a bit Lord of the Rings ish but still very good.

The book i bought Kieron is the first of a new saga called 'Flight of the Knighthawks' and it looks a very good read. So Monday evening Kieron read his book and i watched some tv.

Tuesday work was the same, very busy with phone calls. Tuesday evening i ordered a new music book for my organ as i get bored of the stuff i play and now and again i need something to work at. I ordered Madonna's 'Confessions on a Dancefloor' so i was looking forward to that.

Wednesday work was very, very quiet but i had some minutes to write out for Peter and Paul so that kept my day going. In the evening Kieron had invited Stuart round but i didn't mind as i met up with Emily, Jim, Dan and Rosey at the Reservoir. When i arrived i had a nice surprise as Richard had come down for the week to see us, so it was great to see him. I also i had another little surprise from Emily and Jim as i they gave me birthday present (which isn't for another 8 weeks).

I was told i had to open it, and i was so, so, so, so, so shocked. Emily had replaced my Michael Jackson Ultimate Collection. Basically a few months ago when my old, little red Fiesta was stolen, i had some of my cd's left in my car, of which was my Michael Jackson Ultimate Collection, it's this folder with 4 cd's and a dvd of all his most famous stuff plus singles that he never released and lots lots more information.

And so she replaced it for me, and the reason she gave it me early was so i didn't ask anybody for my birthday.

So i would just like to say.....







.... THANK YOU EMILY & JIM, VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH!!!! XXX



So Thursday work was slightly hectic as there was a meeting in the morning and in the afternoon, so it was tea and coffee galore! Thursday evening was just another relaxing evening watching the tv.

Friday work was quiet but i didn't matter as most people were out anyway. But the day went quickly by.

I got home from work and Kieron had bought me a bottle of wine, we also ordered a pizza 'cos we couldn't decide what to do for tea. I also had had a little card come through the door to say my musicbook had been delivered to Kings Norton Sorting office (as it wouldn't fit through the letter box). So i was happy and i would collect it Saturday morning.

All evening Kieron finished reading his book (which means i can now read it haha!) and we watched tv. I caught up on x factor and then we decided to play Trivial Pursuit.

Saturday morning i got up and went and got my musicbook, when i got back me and Kieron tidied up the flat (as it was disgraceful!) . Kieron then wanted the second book so off we went to Solihull. We had a quick mooch round touchwood and then went and got some grub at the Plume and Feathers on the Stratford Road.

On our way back we called in to see mum and nan and grandad for our usual cake and wine session.

That evening i was a bit bored so me and Rosey did what we do best when we're bored and we went for a random drive. It was nice just to have a girlie chat, and a giggle. Rosey picked me up at 8 and we went pretty much all over the place (i'm glad she knows where were going!)

We didn't stay out to late and i was back home for 11pm. I cuddled down with Kieron on hte sofa as he'd got the fire on. We stayed up untill 12am and then went to bed.

Sunday was a nice day, we went and did the shopping, when we came back Kieron made his oh so famous spag bol (really delicious!) and then we just chilled out.

Later that evening we went to Wetherspoons in Kings Heath for Kieron's mates birthday. Steve and Natalie also came along but we got really bored so we stayed an hour and then we went back to Steve and Natalie's for the rest of evening. We got some food and we got some drink and we had a really nice time.

Me and Kieron got home for just gone 12am and we went straight to bed ready for work on Monday!

And that's my update for now so i will see you next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter