sel's spot

Monday, July 09, 2007

"Take Me Home Country Roads"

Hello there bloggees
Another week has flown by, i don't like it, but anyway it's time for my latest blog.

Last Monday after having an exciting weekend it was back to work, Dave had returned from holiday (with sweeties!) and the normal routine commenced. Also the F.R.I.E.N.D.L.Y N.U.T.T.E.R.S had gone on their holiday, so i was without my friends for a week but they would be back soon enough. Work was boring as usual but at least my day went quite quick. Monday evening me and Kieron just chilled out, we had a couple of beers that were left over from the party!

Tuesday it was Rosey's 21st birthday, so i sent her a text message! Tuesday evening me and Kieron popped down to Sainsbury's 'cos we were bored and wanted to get a dvd. We decided to get American Dad. It's the same people who make Family Guy although American Dad is alot more risqué but it is really really funny!

Wednesday work was dull, but the my day was brightened up when Kieron called me on my lunch break and decided he wanted to see Die Hard 4! I was really excited, 'cos i knew it was going to be a really great film. When i got home, Kieron had been down to Sainsbury's and bought off their delicatessen counter different tubs of curry, ready to heat up and eat. I had a chicken Saag Masala and Kieron had Chicken Dupiaza, both were really nice. I got changed and we headed off to AMC in town. The film was really good, and very 'Die Hard!'. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it but it was very actioned packed and deffinatley one for my DVD collection.

Thursday work was extraodinarily quiet but really slow, so i was glad when i got home. Me and Kieron carried on watching more American Dad.

Friday, the week had flown by and Friday went zooming along aswell. In the evening i met up with my good friend Becky that i've knwon since Woodrush, she's going down to Stanstead in a few weeks to train with Ryanair to be an Air Stewardess (or now known as Cabin Crew/Attendant!) We met up at 8pm at the Reservoir and were both showing each other's cars, she hadn't seen my new Fiesta and she had just got herself a new shaped Renault Clio. We were there all evening chatting and catching up with each other's news, but we got chucked out at closing, we said our fairwells as it will be awhile since i next she her but i wish her the best of luck with her training.

I got home and Kieron and Steve were watching tv, i gave Steve a lift home as it was getting late and he was rather drunk! When i got home i went straight to bed.

Saturday i decided to have a lie-in, so i got up at 10am (yes that's late for me you lazy lot!). I had a shower and had breakfast and decided to pop over and see Rosey. The F.R.I.E.N.D.L.Y N.U.T.T.E.R.S had returned from their holiday on Friday so i decided to go over and give Rosey her birthday prezzies, i got her a Thorntons Chocolate bottle and a silver 21st birthday photo frame! She really liked them and was telling me about their holiday, it sounded like they all had a good time! I then headed over to mum's to see nan & grandad for abit, we had our usual afternoon wine and cake but i headed off at 4pm as i wanted to relax. I quickly popped down to Sainsburys as i wanted some different DVD's to watch so i bought Happy Feet (which is really good!), The Da Vinci Code (which i've seen but i really enjoyed it) and Walt Dsiney's Robin Hood!! I got back to flat and Kieron asked if Stuart could come round later that evening which was fine by me as i had my DVD's.

Stuart came round about 8pm and i asked Kieron to set up my DVD player in the spare room, which he did. I was quite content sitting their watching my films. I watched Happy Feet and then i got half way through Robin Hood and Stuart went home. So i went and sat with Kieron and watched more American Dad.

Sunday was a good day, we went over to see Kieron's mum and dad for a bit and also so Kieron could charge the battery on his Saxo. We left there and went over to pick up one of Kieron's friends, Jay, who he hadn't seen awhile. He lives in Woodgate which is at the back of Northfield, we got there for about 2ish and went over back to ours, we quickly popped into Sainsbury's (with Jay in tow) to do our weekly shopping, it was quite busy in their so we tried to get it doen as quickly as possible.
I also got a phone call form my Dad telling me that my nan wasn't feeling very good and he was going to the Symphony Hall later. So i had a Sunday night to myself and i decided i would have a peaceful one.
We got back to the flat, Kieron and Jay set the Playstation up and i sat and did some wordsearches. Jay only stayed a couple of hours as he had other things to do, so he got back on the bus home about 4. Me and Kieron had something to eat before sitting down and watching the other half of Robin Hood and some more American Dad. The evening went quite quickly and before long it was time to go to bed ready for another week.
So that's about it viewers - i will leave it there for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter