sel's spot

Monday, August 20, 2007

Never Say Never

Hello there peeps

Well another update for you all and i'm sorry to say it's only going to short as i haven't had a lot happening this!!

So last Monday at work - nothing happened. No really, nothing. The phones were quiet, the work was slow so i pretty much sat at my desk doing sod all!

Monday evening me and Kieron watched tv and that was about it!

So on with Tuesday (i told you this would be short). Work was the same, not alot happening, so i just sat at my desk trying to look busy (i don't know how i get away with it!). At lunch i walked into town to get my grandad's and dad's birthday prezzies!

Tuesday evening was another evening watching tv - i know so exciting!

Wednesday was a really really really really really BORING day at work (ask Rosey!) - there was absolutley nothing happening, the phones were quiet, the filing had been done, the lads hadn't got anything for me to do so i had to do random things like sharpen my pencils, water the plants and make a family out of blue tak!!!!

Wednesday evening was nice as it was my grandad's birthday. We popped round for a couple of hours to give him his birhtday prezzies. Nan had bought some cakes and Grandad opened the drinks. Me and Gaz bought him a nice watch and mum bought him some aftershave! We had a giggle and a chat and left about 9pm as Gaz was going out.

I got home and Kieron was watching Big Brother so i sat and watched it with him before going to bed!

Thursday was still quiet at work, I couldn't wait for 5.30pm to come! I got home and Kieron had done my favourite - lasagne and chips.

I got ready to go out, as i was taking Natalie to the pub with Rosey and Dan. When i saw Natalie last week she was telling me about how she can't go out very much 'cos of the kiddies so i promised her that i would take her out one evening! I picked Natalie up at 7.45pm and then made my way to the Red Lion in Earlswood (we decided to go somewhere different instead of the Reservoir!). Natalie was a bit nervous and i was a bit worried that she might not get involved with the conversation as she can be a little shy at times. But the evening went well, Natalie was having a good old laugh with Rosey and a good night was had by all. In fact we having such a good time that we were there till closing, Kieron rang me to see where i was! We left at 11pm and i dropped Natalie home, she had a good time so i said i would invite her again when Emily and Jim could join us!

I got home for 11.25pm and Kieron had already gone to bed - bless!

Friday was a little bit more lively at work but nothing fantastic. On my way home i picked up a bottle wine for me and Kieron. Kieorn was on his xbox for most of the night but i decided to watch Scarface! I had never seen it up until this point - it's one of the most famous films ever and i just wanted to watch it to say i've seen it! Kieron warned me it would be violent and he wasn't wrong but i still enjoyed it. Al Pacino once again plays an amazing part and i think if it wasn't for him i probably would have turned it off!

Saturday me and Kieron tidied and cleaned up the flat before i went round to mums as usual to see nan and grandad. Gaz wasn't there as he had gone to Turkey for the week. We had a natter and had our afternoon wine. I don't know how but nan, grandad and mum were discussing pubs they used to go to and where they were - of course the discussion ended up in an argument and me on the internet finding out where the places were to end the argument.

Whilst doing so Kieron phoned me and asked me if i fancied goin gout somewhere for a meal and then randomly suggested we find The Gate Hangs Well (just after we had been discussing it!). I found the address and directions on the internet no probs. So i said my goodbye's and went home to get changed and we set off. It took us just over 30 mins to get there and it's not that hard to find. It's a nice little country pub on the corner of a crossroads. We got our drinks and found a table to sit at. The menu is a very long menu and the prices aren't what you would expect but for what you pay you get large meals and excellent quality. For starters we both had chilli nachos and then for main, Kieron had the fish and i had steak and chips. The food was excellent and really delicious. We both very full so we stayed for another drink and then headed off home.

I watched tv for a bit while Kieron logged onto his xbox, when randomly someone knocked the door, i was already in my pj's by then so Kieron opened the door for me. It was Rosey and Dan! Rosey wanted to drop round some blank cd's for me to copy a load of albums for her for when she goes down to Gloucester in two weeks!!!! They stayed for about an hour before they headed off as it was getting late.

Kieron came to join join for a bit but then went to bed!

Sunday it was my dad's birthday - me and kieron went shopping in the morning and then we went over to Choices in Cotteridge for Kieron to have a look at any games they had, but there was nothing Kieron was interested in and we went home. We unloaded the shopping and then i went down to my nans where dad was to give him his prezzies, it was bout 3pm when i got down there and i decided to stay there for the afternoon as i was only going back alter for tea.

We watched some tv for a bit before Aunty Jan, Lydia and Rachel came down as well.. We had a nice evening, most of it was me and Lydia catching up on stuff as we haven't seen each other for ages!! It was almost 9pm and i decided to call it an evening so i said my goodbyes and went home. Kieron was watching the Bourne Identity which had just started so we watched some of that before going to bed!

And that was my week, sorry it wasn't very fulfilling but i have more things happening next week so i will see you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter