sel's spot

Monday, December 10, 2007

All Wrapped Up and Nowhere to go - Yet!

Hello there people

My update is upon us already, so......

Last Monday work flew by without me even realising! Honestly i got to work, made myself a cup of tea, turned my computer on and then shortly after was turning it off and getting ready to go home! Weird!

I got home and had a shower whilst Kieron finished serving up our tea. We then sat down to watch the downloaded episodes we had of Heroes. If you have just finished watching the first series on BBC and absolutley loved it, i highly suggest downloading series two off the internet - it gets much, much better!

Tuesday was a good productive day at work, i felt like i had achieved alot. Tuesday lunch time i went into town and yes i finally finished my Christmas shopping - woohoooooooo!

That evening me and Kieron decided to have a chinese which was very tasty. We then watched some tv for the rest of the night.

Wednesday was a slow day at work - booo! I also had some bad news at lunchtime from Kieron because he had had his bank card copied and all of his oney plus his overdraft had gone! Luckily the bank have no problems with giving the money back to Kieron but for the time being he has no money!

That evening we watched 'The 40 year old virgin' starring Steve Cotrell, it was very funny and it helped cheer Kieron up!

Thursday was a good day at work. Harley (the I.T man!) from Armstrong Burton came over to fix our scanner as it hadn't been working properly lately and he gave us the new version of Photoshop which was extremely nice of him!

Thursday evening me and Kieron finished wrapping up the Christmas presents and wrote the cards. They are now sitting on top of our wardrobes ready to be delivered. I'm getting very excited about Christmas as it is mine and Kieron's first Christmas in our flat!

Friday work was very quiet as most people were off or on site somewhere which meant i had to open up!

The day went by fairly quickly for a Friday and i was pleased to get home. I decided to treat Kieron so we went over to Sainsburys and bought a bottle of wine and a couple of dvd's. I bought Evan Almighty and The Fox and The Hound. We then popped into Maccy D's to get some grub.

We had a really good night and a really good laugh!

Saturday Kieron had to go into work for an hour just to finsih off something (and to make the customer happy!). So whilst he did that i called in to see my nan to make sure she was alright. Lydia was there and they were going out shopping so i left them to it and went into Kings Heath to get a few bits and pieces.

When i got home Kieron was back and was having a shower we had some lunch and then i went down to see my nan & grandad at mum's house. We had our usual wine and cake and had a nice merry time!

That evening me and Kieron went to see Steve and Natalie - and they were my first recipients of christmas prezzies! Me and Natalie had a good natter whilst Steve and Kieron shouted at the xbox. It was a good night and we left about 11pm as i was getting very tired.

Sunday was a bit busy we got up and did our shopping and then went to Kings Heath to get some wiring as Kieron's dad was coming up to help fit our new electric hob.

They had to faff a little bit to get it in but after about 45 minuted it was in and working.

Later that evening i went dwon to see nan again to have my tea. I watched Top Gear and then came back home.


And that is my blog so see you next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter