sel's spot

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Disney On Ice!

Ice, Ice, Baby *Dumdumdum-diddy-dumdum*

Hello there readers, a bit of Vanilla Ice for you there!

Well this past week has been very exciting, last Friday (3rd Nov) i decided to take the day off work, so i could go and try and find a dress for m
y Birthday Party, which is now in a weeks time.
Me and mum got up fairly earlier and we went into Town, mum wanted to look in Selfridges (lord knows why!) and she started to look at dresses which were £200 and upwards,i quickly dragged her away and headed towards the usual shops. We went everywhere: West One, Next, Monsoon, Dorothy Perkins, BHS, Marks & Sparks, Oasis, Principles, Mandolin, New Look, Wallis and many many more. After about a good hour of looking round, we decided to get something to eat, i had already took note of the dresses i had seen and mum helped to choose. There was a dress in Wallis, and one in Oasis. They were both very nice but after much consideration i went for the one in Oasis
For those of you who want to view it here's the link!!!
Saturday night was excellent, Emily had organised to take me to see Disney On Ice. Emily, Jim, Rosey, Dan, Lindsey, Richard, Angi and Jen had all chipped in to pay for my ticket for my birthday pressie. It was sooooo cool. This year it was the Disney Princesses. We knew all the songs and we were laughing our socks off! firstly because the people who played Aladdin and Princess Jasmine had a few mishaps. Aladdin dropped Jasmine about 3 times (she was not happy!!) and the guy playing Prince Charming from Cinderella looked exactly like Richard. Afterwards as we were walking back to the train station me, Rosey and Lindsey were singing Disney songs, it was very funny!!!
It was a fantastic night and once again I thank everyone for coming and for taking me!!!
Sunday i woke up with a very sore throat, i ignored it and thought it was just from singing very loudly last night. However by about 1pm i knew i was wrong!! I had started to develop a cold *Dramatic Music!* By Sunday evening, i wasn't feeling brilliant and told Dad i wouldn't be at nan's.
Monday morning, I woke to get up for work but i still felt like crap and decided not to go in. I fell back to sleep and didn't awake untill the afternoon. Mum made me a cheese & branston pickle sarnie, but i couldn't taste anything!! Kieron came round mine on the night, we just watched TV.
I started to feel loads better during the week, as the week flew by it was Friday (again) and i had booked the day off. I had my haircut, which is looking very funky, i had a dentist appointment and i had to go to the Red Lion (where i am having my party!!) to pay the rest of the balance off! Me and mum had quite a nice day together driving round and doing things.
I got to the Red Lion and paid the last bit towards the room, the manageress took my payment and told me about the scheme the pub had recently joined. Apparantly all the pubs in Kings Heath have joined with the Police to try and stop underage drinking. Basically the Police can just walk into the pub or into the function room and I.D somebody and if that person is drinking and has no I.D on them then the Party can be stopped and the person gets fined!!!
I thought it was a bit drastic, but i'm taking no chances, i told Rosey and my good skiing pal Sophie, they both said they would pass the word round for me, which has saved me alot of hassle!
Friday night was good, me, Kie, Becky and Stu met up and went to an Indian restuarant up the road from Kieron's called 'Sweet Chillies'. It's really fab in there. Me and Becky shared a bottle of wine and the boys had pints. The meal was really nice, i had a chicken bhoona, Kieron had chicken and potato balti, becky had a chicken tikka masala, and Stu had this combo thing which looked really nice. We had a great time and after paying we all headed home 'cos i was tired!!!!
Saturday morning me and Kieron went into town as Kieronwanted a game for his 360. He bought Call of Duty 3 which he had heard was really good. I decided to go back home for a bit to see my nan & grandad, so Kieron went off to try his game.
I met up with Kieron a bit later, his 360 started to play up as it has stopped playing Call of Duty. We thought it might be a dodgy disc, i said i would go into town on my linch break on Tuesday to swap it.
That was pretty much it for my weekend, it's my birthday Monday, and i'm getting very excited!!!
See you all soon xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter