sel's spot

Thursday, October 26, 2006

'Lost' will never be found!!!

Hello dear viewers

Well, if any of you are regualr viewers of the Channel 4 series '
Lost' you're going to be very disappointed!!!

Series 2 (which has recently just finished on Channel 4!) was an incredible series and everyone who watches it will be looking forward to the 3rd (which has now started in the USA would be shown for UK viewers in Spring 2007!)

WRONG!!!!

Oh no, Series 2 was the last series to be shown on channel 4. Sky One has bought the rights to the show and will be showing the start of Series 3 in November, they also have the rights to series 4 which is still in the making!!!

When I heard the news I was very shocked, and also very annoyed as it means there are many fans of the show who aren't going to be able to watch it (unless you get Sky or Cable which is what they want you to do to rake the money in!)

Well I decided to be very clever and say "Stuff you Sky One!" and I have managed so far to download the first 3 episodes of Series 3 as they are shown in America. HA!!!!!

*Breathes*

Now on with my blog......

Friday night me and Kieron spent the night in with a couple of bottles of wine. Kieron was on his Xbox will I watched Finding Nemo - 'cos I love the film! When i had finished the film we watched a bit of TV together.

Saturday morning Kieron took me to Cotteridge because the saturday before me and Kieron had gone over to Steve and Natalie's house, and they had some groovy looking pictures on their wall of famous people. Natalie said it was a shop in Cotteridge. So i decided i wanted some for mine and Kieron's flat (which is still going through the solicitors at the moment - thank you for asking!). We got some excellent one's: Arni as The Terminator, Samuel L. Jackson as in Pulp Fiction, John Travolta as in Pulp Fiction, Michael Jackson (Obviously!) and my other favourite Yoda from Star Wars!!!

Saturday evening we went to an Ice Hockey Match. As one of the guys Kieron works with, his son (Tom) plays for Solihull Blades. They drew 2-2 against Brackenell Bees, but fairplay to Tom as he took out a guy called 'Rushton' who was about 6 ft and body built up of total muscle and Tom who is 5ft 10' , weights about 9 1/2 stone and is made up of a bit of flesh!!! Very brave in my opinion.

We had a few drinks after with the crew and decided we were hungry, so on the way home we stopped to get a Chinese.

Sunday I decided that I was bored of my hair colour and decided to dye it, which I have done many times before!! It's a mahogany colour and i quite like it, and so did Kieron when i saw him!!!


I've had quite a busy weekend, so i think next Saturday i will have chill out zone!!

See you soon bloggers x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter