sel's spot

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What, Why, Where & When?

Hello all,

This Saturday will be a good one! now if you're not into football, well tough!!!! I have to put up with the tennis, cricket and snooker, so i don't care!!!


So anyway.. first of all this saturday - England Vs Portugal in the quarters of the World Cup (COME ON ENGLAND!!!!) Yes we are there again, i must admit i am quite nervous 'cos Portugal are good and we haven't been playing very well, but nevertheless we can do it, and we must Believe!

Secondly, I'm going to Coventry with Dan and Rosey to celebrate Rosey's birthday. Now to be honest, i've never been to Coventry (except with my high school in year 8 when we visited Coventry Cathedral - but that's not the same!!!) and i'm not too sure what to expect, i have no idea where we are going, no idea if it's a bar or a club and i have no idea what to wear (except from the fact Rosey has told me i'm wearing a skirt as she will be wearing one!!!)

Actually even though i don't wear skirts that often, i have quite a few - so which one shall it be?
1) Short beige, pleated, skirt which i can wear with my black ankle boots or knee length brown boots and pretty most any top!!!
2) This skirt is technically an outfit as i wore it to Kieron's mum & dad's wedding. Knee length skirt, what's a colour darker than beige? ok it's dark beige, with a cool tassell belt, worn with my brown boots a light chocolate brown vesy top, and over that a drk brown lacey-sleeved top which ties just under my chest!

3) Dark chocolate brown skirt, knee length, jagged edges and very flowy, worn with either my brown boots or my flat brown shoes with little flowers on them.
4) More casual skirt, long, white cotton, straight skirt with thin silver lines, can be worn with my sandals or my flat brown shoes!!!!

Decisions, decisions, decisons. I'm more stuck between 1 & 3 - i prefer 3 'cos it's not short & i don't want to look tarty, but i prefer 1 'cos i haven't worn it in ages (Rosey if you're reading - help!!!)

Well, i can always worry about it when it comes to Saturday, i'm sure we'll have fun, i know i will 'cos i haven't had a good drink in ages!!!!!

See you all soon xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosey said...

One! Outfit one one one one one. Simply because that skirt is hot and you haven't worn it in *ages*.

I'm pretty sure we're going to a club, as I don't know about you but I'm in the mood for a serious boogie. Not to mention some serious drinking. :P

Bring on Saturday: GIRLY DAY, WOOO!

Mwah xxxx

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter