sel's spot

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue!

Hello out there.

Well i'm blogging just to let you nkow i'm still alive. I haven't done anything really (I know life is THAT exciting!). Anywho, the only things i've done is Thursday i went to the White Swan with Rosey, Dan, Kieron my Brother and his mates that i've known for years. Actually i saw a really good friend of mine Julia (and her sister Natalie) who were like my big sisters at High School.

On Saturday i went out with Kieron and his mate Stuart, we went to the Lifford curve for something to eat and then went to the Cottridge Village Inn for a few pints and met up with a few more mates Keaney and his girlfirend Gemma. It was quite a nice evening sometimes i didn't have anything to say on the topic the lads were talking about but Gemma is really nice she helped break the ice. Also Keaney's mum was there, she's off her trolley!!!!

So then, i bet you're all wondering what's with the title of this blog, well i shall tell you ('cos i'm nice like that!) My dear friend Emily and her boyfriend Jim are having their relationship blessed. Now to some of you it might sound a bit weird but Emily is fairly religious and she wanted a way to show Jim how much she loves and cares for him and that she wants to spend her life with him, an engagement would have been a bit drastic so it's a mini engagement. I personally think it's really nice.

Now because me, Emily and Rosey are hyped up on weddings all the time, we are very excited for her and we are treating it a bit like a wedding!

The Ceramony is this Sunday and unfortunately i won't be there *sobs* as i had already planned to go on a work thing. We are going to Henley for a pub lunch and a few drinks at the Black Swan. Although to make up for me not being there i have made Emily a cross, i will put a photo up when it's done as it's not quite finished it just needs a handle. I started off with me and mum making decorative Horseshoes for special occasions and we also did a few decorations for christmas. We are quite arty like that so if you need anything making, i'm sure i can do something at a reasonable price!!!


any way that's about it for now, see you all laters. xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosey said...

YOu also forgot to mention that I was wearing a skirt when we went to the White Swan. If that isn't news, I don't know what is. :P

And, if we're treating the blessing like a wedding then why on earth are we not throwing her a hen party? HMM!? It's a damn good question.

I'll probably ring you later to see what's happening your end, and when you want me to pop round and pick up Em's pressie. So I shall speak to you then, yes I will. Tally-ho!

Mwah x

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter