sel's spot

Monday, September 01, 2008

Short But Sweet!

Hello everyone and my apologies for the lateness of this blog, but blogger had a bit of a tizz and wouldn't let me sign in last week but never fear, i am here now!

Right, so, let me just quickly explain, this blog is what i did two weeks ago, but it will be a short one as i will blog my holiday to Blackpool separately (as i want to upload some piccies!) and then i will blog what i did last week as i was still on holiday! I hope you've got all that!

So Monday 18th August work it was and it was final week at work before going on holiday. So i made a check list of all the things i needed to do and finish before i went away. The day went by quite quickly and i had already completed approximately 80% of my list - Brilliant!

In the evening i watched my usual round of soaps and tv programmes before going to bed.

Tuesday and my list that i had almost completed had suddenly tripled. Everyone decided to give me stuff and label it as 'Urgent', so i started sifting through it all and it made me feel miserable.

I was soon home though, i got changed and headed down to nans to see my dad as it was his birthday. Aunty Jan, Rachel and Gareth were already there and we sat down to eat Spag Bol which my dad had cooked.

I had bought my dad Series 1 of Family Guy as he has recently become a fan and Gareth had bought him some new cufflinks he wanted.

We had a nice evening but i left about 10pm so that i could get home and go to bed.

Wednesday was again another hectic day but i managed to survive and get most of the things done off my list. I was soon home though and watched my usual tv programmes.

Thursday was my last day at work before i went on my little holiday and i was very excited. I got everything done on my list and i just went around making sure that everything was in tis right place and everything was set before i left.

Before i knew it iwas running out of the door at 5.30pm before anyone could stop me and i was soon home. I had a quick shower and made a list of everything i needed/wanted to take with me to Blackpool and slowly putting those things into the suitcase. I also had to help Kieron pack as, well lets face it men are rubbish at packing!

I had something to eat and then off i went to meet up with Emily, Rosey, Dan and our good friend Jen, who we haven't seen for ages, at The Barn in Solihull (actually i think its in Hockley Heath!?!?). I quickly had to drop some stuff off at mums to be tumble-dried and then made for the pub.

I found where they were sitting and to my surprise Jim was there too! He was training but had finished early and met us at the pub!

We had a lovely evening having a laugh an a joke and a few drinks, but sadly time was soon running out and i had to say my goodbyes and set off back to mums to pick up my stuff. When i got to mums Gareth was there and he showed me his new toy - a TomTom Sat Nav. I was vey impressed (and slightly jealous) but he showed me how it worked and all the little features on it. I stayed about 20mins but had to get back to the flat.

When i got in i still had some sorting out to do before but it didn't take me too long and then me adn Kieron went to bed.

Well i shall leave you there for now readers as i will blog Blackpool separately as i want to add some photos etc.

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter