sel's spot

Monday, February 11, 2008

Just Switch Off and On Again!

Hello there peeps and once again i'm back with my update.

So last Monday work was ok, i got through the day by dealing with lots and lots and lots of problems. So i was feeling quite stressed when i left work in the evening.

In the evening me, Kieron, Mum and Gaz took Nanny Evans out for a meal for her birthday. We all didn't know what to buy her so thought that the meal was a much better idea and she was thrilled to go out. We took her to the Hollybush where we have been many times before. Me and mum got some drinks in whilst everyone was trying to decide what to have.

In the finish mum and nan had gammon, Gaz had Scampi, Kieron had a curry and i had steak, all of which was very nice. We had a good chat and a laugh whilst we were there. After we had finished dessert it was getting quite late so we decided to call it a night. Me and Kieron dropped nan home and went back to the flat. We sat and watched a bit of tv before going to bed.

Tuesday Harley the I.T guy came over to help us sort out our new photocopiers. The day was filled by doing some filling.

Tuesday evening me and Kieron sat down and watched the first episode of Lost series 4, we are once again slowly downloading the series as we don't get Sky One!

Wednesday work was busy i had lots to do in the day so my day went fairly quickly. We were still ahving a few problems with the photocopiers but nothing too serious. I also had to learn how to change some of the toners and drum cartridges in the photocopier down stairs but it was all straight forward and i did it with no problems.

Wednesday evening Kieron did some nice Salmon steaks with salad and new potatoes which was very nice. We chilled out whislt watching tv, we watched Torchwood and Gordon Ramsay and then went to bed.

Thursday work became quite slow. I hadn't got anyhting really to do so i was pottering around the office doing bits and pieces. It was like that for most of the day so i was glad when it was time to go home.

Emily and Jim decided to come round in the evening, I text her during the day to see how she was to have a catch up and hey weren't doing anything in the evening so they decided to come over and join us for a takeaway.

We had a chinese which was very nice and was delicious. I will be texting my good friend Rosey in the next few days as i haven't seen her for a while so i must arrange a meet up with her aswell. (Me typing this out is a good way of remembering to do it!)

They didn't stay too late because they had to get back home ready for work in the morning. Me and Kieron cleared up a bit before going to bed.

Friday and work was a manic day, we had more problems with the photocopiers so Harley had to come in again to help us sort them out. He was at our offices for the morning before going back to Sutton Coldfield.

The phones kept ringing constantly which made my day difficult, so i was glad to leave at 5pm. On my way home i picked up Kieron's new game Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox which he had been waiting for.

During the evening i watched Kieron play his new game, the graphics are absolutly brilliant! I watched him for about an hour before watching some tv. Kieron then came and relaxed with me for a bit before going to bed.

Saturday was a good day, me and Kieron tidied up a bit and put some washing on. I then popped down to Sainsbury's to pick up some bits and bobs before going down to see mum, nan and grandad. When i arrived Gareth and grandad weren't there as they were getting a new tyre for Gareth's car (please see my brother's blog for the full details!).

They were soon back and and we sat down to have our glass of wine. I stayed until 3.30pm and went back home as we were going round to Steve and Natalies, but before we went round Kieron decided to make Spaghetti Bolognaise to take round with us for something nice to eat (and because he wanted his ego boosting by Steve and Nat telling him how wonderful it is!)

Kieron also took round Devil May Cry to show Steve, so while the lads were doing that me and Natalie were talking about tattoos. She's already got two small ones and has decided that she wants another one, i also told her i wanted a tattoo but i'm too afraid to get one.

She's going to get hers done at the end of the month so hopefully i will have enough courage to get one myself! (Apparantly if i don't get it done with her Kieron is going to drag me back until i have it done anyway!)

I decided long ago on my design which i really like, the link below is the website upon which i found my tattoo so if you go to this page and scroll down to the one that says Tribal Armour Band - that's the one i will eventually be getting.

http://www.tattoofashion.com/acatalog/tf_body_tattoos.html

We had a fun night playing games and having a general laugh like we always do. Me and Kieron left just gone 11pm as we were both tired.

Sunday me and Kieron went and did our shopping in the morning, and had a little break beofre going down to his mum and dad's for dinner. Maria had done beef and it was really lovely!

We then went with Tony and Maria to bingo as we really enjoyed it last weekend. We had a good night although i was 1 number away from winning £2,000 but someone called it before i had a chance! But it was still a good laugh.

When we got back home i dropped Kieron back at the flat and i went down to my nans for tea as usual. We watched part of the Bafta's although it was a bit dull but it was the only decent thing on telly.

I dropped Gareth home at about 10.30 and then went backhome myself. I sat and watched tv with Kieron for a bit and then we went to bed.

And that's it for now so cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter