sel's spot

Monday, March 03, 2008

It's Just Non-Stop!

Hello again

Well last week wasn't particularly brilliant as i haven't been feeling too well but i'm 100% now so whilst i've got the energy lets blog....

... So last Monday work was fairly busy although there wasn't many people in the office so it was messages gallore!

5.30pm soon came whizzing round (which i was very glad about!) and i rushed out of the door before anyone could stop me. When i got home Kieron had done some lamb chops and veg which was really nice.

Kieron watched some Dragon Ball Z episodes on the computer while i continued to read Harry Potter. I ended up finishing the book so i watched 'Skins' before going to bed.

Tuesday was a bit calmer but i still had a lot to sort out and get done. Unfortunately time decided to drag itself and it felt like ages before 5.30pm was anywhere near!

I got home and Kieron didn't what to have to eat so we ended up having tune and pasta. I began to read Book 6 of Harry Potter (and the Half-blood Prince) and Kieron still carried on watching Dragon Ball Z he also had to finish copying the episodes for my brother (who is also a big fan!).

Wednesday morning at work was dull and boring, but the afternoon brightened up a bit with a trip to the RIBA bookshop. I was gone for about 20 minutes and when i came back my new franking machine arrived, so i spent the rest of the afternoon setting it all up.

When i got home Kieron had already eaten so i did myself some fish, mashed potatoe and salad which was very tasty. i carried on reading my book until Torchwood came on, after that me and Kieron watched Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares which was just absolutely brilliant.

After that we went to bed, well i thought i was going to bed however my stomach decided that it didn't like my fish, mash and salad so iwas up most of the night.

So on Thursday i woke up feeling like a bomb had hit me so i decided it was safer for me to be at home in bed, rather than struggle into work. I had a long sleep, then i got and had a shower and finally placed myself on the setee and began reading my book. I was so ingrossed in my book i didn't even realise that the day had flown by.

I carried on reading into the evening and then had an early night.

Friday i felt a bit better but still rather fragile but i decided i would try and go to work. Thankfully my day was quite quiet, which was good, so i just took things easy.

Derek came in to introduce us to a new member of staff,Mark, who will be joining us, he is going to be a senior associate so to help us celebrate we went to the pub at lunch although i only had an orange juice as i don't think my stomach would have agreed with alcohol.

I had a quick drink with everyone but i had to go into town to get Kieron his new game which he has been waiting for! Lost Odyssey which is a RPG and also one of the producers who does Final Fantasy, helped with Lost Odyssey.

When i got home Kieron couldn't wait to get start playing his game, so while he started i went and got us a chippy.

I caught up with Eastenders and other programmes i had missed during the week. After that i decided to get comfy in bed and continue reading my book.

Saturday morning i was up fairly early as me, mum, Gaz, nan and grandad were going into town. I decided a couple of weeks ago that i didn't know what to get mum for mothers day so i thought if i take her into town she could pick something. So with the trip to town on the horizon my nan and grandad mentioned that they had never been into the bullring as they didnt know their way around so i decided they could come too.

Gaz and mum got to mine for about 8.45am, we dived into the car and headed over to nan and grandads. When we arrived they were waiting outside the door so they got in and off we went. I navigated Gaz into town and we were soon pulling up in the Bullring car park, we crossed the road and into the Bullring we were.

My grandad couldn't believe how nice and spacious it was and was amazed at all the shop fitted under one roof.

We went all round, stopping at the odd shop on the way. Gaz bought himself Run Fat Boy Run on dvd and i bought some new shoes for work. We stopped and had a cup of coffee to give us a well deserved break.

We carried on round the second half of the Bullring and decided to call it a day. We were there for about 2 hours and we had all had enough.

We headed back to the car adn back over to nan and grandads. We had a cake and a quick gulp of wine before heading off home as i was going out.

I got back home for about 12.30pm had a bite to eat and then me and Kieron went over to see Kieron's mate, Jay. He had moved into his new house with his girlfriend Cheryl and puppy Rottweiler Noah.

The house is quite nice they've got abit of decorating to do but i'm sure they'll do it in no time. Kieron showed Jay his new game whilst me and Cheryl (who was ok but a bit weird) were talking about the dog.

We had been there for a good few hours when my stomach decided it was back to its old tricks again, so i thought it best to go home. As soon as i got in i was violently ill and unfortunatley couldn't get back to pick Kieron up so Jay let him stay in the spare bedroom.

Sunday morning i was feeling a bit better so i got up and started to ready for my busy morning. As it was Mother's Day (hope you remembered) i bought my two nans a little bouquet of flowers and my mum a big bunch. I went over to see nan and grandad for half an hour, then over to mums and just as i was about to leave Kieron rang and asked if i could go and pick him up.

I got to Jay's for about 12ish sat and had a cup of tea and then me and Kieron headed over to see his mum for a bit.

By the time we got back to the flat we were exhausted, Kieron carried on playing his game and i had a little nap on the couch.

A bit later i went to nans for tea and gave her her flowers and watched tv.

And i think that about sums it up for now - cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter