sel's spot

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stop, Start, Stop, Start!

Hello there everyone and yes i know its a slightly later blog this week but i've just had the chance to blog! So sorry about that.

Work has been busy, Peter was away last week so we've all been trying to handle everything while he's been away.

Monday evening i sat and watched some tv although there wasn't that much on, Kieron was playing Lost Odyssey on his xbox for most of the evening. I had bought him a strategy guide so that he could collect some of the good items within the game which he was very carefully studying.

Tuesday work was again busy with other people in and out of the office so there were many messages flying around the office all day.

In the evening i got home to find Kieron in a bit of a grumpy mood. He went to put disc 4 of his game and his xbox wasn't reading it. He phoned his mate Steve to see if he could borrow his disc 4 so we quickly popped around and got it.

So on Wednesday i had a call from Kieron at lunch to say he was working in the pallisades for most of the day and he would meet me in town in my lunch break.

We went and had a cup of coffee and then we went to change his game. We had a little walk around (especially HMV) and then Kieron had to get back to work. I also decided to take my walk back to my office.

Wednesday evening i got back home and sat and watched Torchwood followed by the usual Gordon Ramsay!

Thursday work went really quiet and dead so much so i sat at my desk all day and didn't really do anything! It always gets to me when i haven't got anything to do but still i had a fairly relaxing day.

Thursday evening Gareth popped round for abit. He wanted to get his haircut, so after school he went to his usual barber in May Lane but he had closed due to lack of business. So he asked me if i could shave it for him as i always do Kieron's hair (before the jokes start yes i am very good at it!)

So i got the razor out and it was a number 2 all over. He had to dash as he was going to the Packhorse so he siad his goodbyes and off he went.

I carried on watching tv and Kieron had an early night off his game to come and sit with me.

Friday was a little bit busier at work, Peter came back in the afternoon from being on holiday although he was going to be away again next week for a few days.

I couldn't wait for 5pm and it came round quicker than i had expected. When i got home Kieron had bought me a bottle of wine. I updated my Mp3 palyer for a bit and left it to charge whilst i sat and watched some tv.

I also went and watched Kieron play his game and then went to bed.

Saturday and it was my brother's birthday. I did a little bit of tidying up in the morning before going to mums. Mum had had her new carpet fitted and they were just getting most of the furniture back in when i arrived.

It's a browny/sand colour and its very soft. She had loads left over and i jokingly said that the left over would do my hallway. So with a quick phone call to Kieorn and mum with the measuring tape the left overs would indeed do my hallway so very kindly of mum i loaded the carpet in to my car!!

I helped Gareth out with the computer and then we went to Kings Heath as Gareth was upgrading his mobile. We went into the O2 shop and he soon found the Sony Ericsson phone he wanted. (See Gareth's blog for more details as i can't remember the model!).

After we had got his phone we went back home and had a piece of cake and glass of wine with nan and grandad. A bit later on in the afternoon nan and grandad went home and we decided to go to the Packhorse for a pub lunch.

I went and picked Kieron up to find out again htat his disc 4 on Lost Odyssey didn't work. As he had borrowed Steve's disc he had been using that during the week and had only remembered to try his new copy. We decided that it must be a bad batch adn we would yet again go and change it some time.

We stayed at the pub for an hour and then me and Kieron headed over to Steve and Natalie's for the rest of the evening. Kieron and Steve played Lost Odyssey and me and Natalie watched Fawlty Towers as she has the complete set.

Me and Kieron got back home for about 12am and we went straight to bed.

Sunday we got up and Kieron really wanted to sort his game out so i rang Gamestation in Northfield to see if we could take it back there instead of going into town, the guy said yes she we popped into Northfield and Kieron changed his game.

We also popped in Wilkinsons to get some carpet tape (as mums carpet was in three pieces) so we could piece the carpet together.

We got back to the flat and me and Kieron laid out the carpet to see how it would fit, Kieron really wanted to get it done so he asked his dad for soem help. So whilst they were doing the carpet i went over to see Rosey for abit as i needed to giver her her Harry Potter book back. We had a nice chat as we haven't seen it other for a while and she kindly let me borrow book 7 of Harry Potter.

I stayed for an hour and decided to head off as i was going to do the shopping. I went round Sainsbury's as quickly as possible as it was terribly busy and then went back home.

Kieron and his dad had almost finished the carpet when i got back and it looked lovely. A little bit later and it was finished Tony had to go home as his dinner was nearly ready and me and Kieron tidied up. I starterd to read Harry Potter and Kieron did some dinner.

Kieron got a little bit bored so he sked me to drop hime off at Steve's, which i did and then when i came back mum was waiting for me as she wanted to see what the carpet looked like in the hall.

She had a quick cup of tea and we had a chat and then we left. Mum was going back home and i was going down to dads for some tea for a mini Gareth birthday celebration. Nan and Aunty Jan were there and Gareth had brought along Donna.

Dad made Spaghetti Bolognaise and we had chocolate cake for afters. We had a nice little evening and we all headed off about 10pm. I took nan home as Aunty Jan had to go and fetch Rachel from the train station. I made sure nan was in her house safely and then i went over to get Kieron.

We got home and i went straight to bed.

So that's it from me so see you next week - cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter