sel's spot

Thursday, April 10, 2008

There's A Whole Lot Of Nothin' To Do!

Hello there readers and welcome to my weekly update. My apologies for the lateness but it has taken me this long to remember what happened last week, and by the looks at the title of this blog, not alot!

Last Monday was the last day of March. Work was ok, mainly doing little but important jobs. In the evening me and Kieron watched some downloaded episodes of Bionic Woman. It's a brand new series and Michelle Ryan (aka Zoe Slater in Eastenders) plays the main role and she doesn't do a bad job.

Tuesday the 1st of April and it was quite a dull day for me, not many people in the office and not alot of work to do.

Tuesday evening me and Kieron sat and watched New Most Haunted which was very creepy (even though most of it is probably made up!). After that i put some new music onto my MP3 player as i was getting really bored of listening to same stuff.

Wednesday work picked up a bit there was alot more going on. More phone calls, more letters to type, so i felt good that my day flew by.

In the evening me and Kieron watched Constantine on dvd. I've seen this film a few times now and it's clearly the dullest film ever. It could have been a lot better mainly by not having Keanu Reeves play the main role, but anyway Kieron wanted to watch it.

Thursday went back to being slow and boring. I hate days like that as it feels that my 8 1/2 hours i spend at work are actually doubled in to 17 hours instead!

On my way home i had a phone call from dad, the skiing crew had finished their last day of skiing and were coming home the next day. I spoke to my dad, Lorraine, Lyndsey and my brother (which really cheered me up).

Kieron had also had a busy day so we decided to have a chinese. When i got home we watched some rubbish on tv before deciding on watching another film, however it was my turn to choose. I was going to force Kieron to watch Dirty Dancing seeing-as-though i had suffer Constantine, but thought i would be a bit kinder and we watched Disney Pixars Cars.

Friday hardly anybody was in work but i did have a few things to do which made my day better.

In the evening i came home to a bit of chaos. Kieron had decideed to sort out our DVD collection we have something of approximately 200 DVD's, however some of those DVD's are copies (some good copies others are bad) and Kieron wanted to sort them out and replace the crappy copies for the originals.

But being a man (no disrespect to my male readers 'cos i'm sure you'll agree its true) he had given up after 5 minutes of being bored form doing it. So in i stepped, as organised is my middle name!

I got changed, grabbed a pen adn some paper and sat down with Kieron to sort them out. We got rid of about 50-60 dvd copies which we wanted to replace. With the dvd's we had got left, we (well maybe it was just I) but back the dvd's in alphabetical order.

With the sorting and the alphabeticalising it took us a couple of hours. We had something to eat and we decided we would make a wish list of all the dvd's we want in our collection. So on to Play.com we went and started writing down the dvd's we wanted. Again that took a couple of hours and on and on the list went until we had clocked up another 120 dvd's we wanted to buy (including the one's that need replacing).

Saturday i got up and had to take the cat to the vets for her booster injections, which she didn't particularly thank me for but hey-ho she's a cat and therefore can't talk!

When i got back i had a shower to get rid of some of the loose scab off my tattoo and to my surprise when i got out most of the scab had come off! Excellent

Me and Kieron then decided we wanted a pub lunch, so we called Gaz to see what he was doing, picked him up and up to the Reservoir we went. Me and Kieron had Lasagne and chips and Gareth had Sausage and Mash.

After a couple of pints we then went back to my mums where nan and grandad had arrived. We sat down with our wine and cake and then watched the Grand National as we always do.

After that me and Kieron went round to see Steve and Natalie. We spent the night reminiscing about the things we used to do or places we used to go when we were children.

Me and Kieron stayed until 1030pm and then went back home. We decided to watch the last episode of Torchwood followed the brand new episode of Doctor Who, which i thought was good but i think i need to warm to Catherine Tate a bit more.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day, we went to Sainsbury's to get our shopping, and then came back home where Kieron cooked a lovely Chicken Curry. Kieron went off and played on his xbox for a bit whilst i caught up on Eastenders and The Apprentice.

Then it was soon time for me to go down to nans for my tea as usual and to see dad as i hadn't seen him since he came back from skiing.

And i think that's about it from me so cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
hit Counter